Discontinued; old versions will continue to be available from here in case other addon authors find the source code useful. Added a player’s guild name to their tooltip. Yeah, that’s all.
Release notes for Guildentipper
Guildentipper’s functionality is included in the default Blizzard UI as of WoW Patch 2.1.0.
Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 2.0.5 and the Burning Crusade release.
- Updated for compatibility with WoW 2.0 (and the Burning Crusade Closed Beta).
- Added AFK/DND display to the tooltip, since that information is now readily accessible by addons. (And once you can see both AFK/DND and guild name in the tooltip, you’re not missing any information if you turn off overhead display of player names.)
Updated TOC to reflect compatibility with WoW patch 1.12. (No actual changes.)
- Updated TOC to reflect compatibility with WoW patch 1.11. (No actual changes were needed.)
- Updated TOC to reflect compatibility with WoW patch 1.10. (No actual changes were needed.)
- Minor improvements to utility code shared across Fizzwidget addons.
- Updated for WoW patch 1.9.
- Knows its own version number — it’s present in startup messages. Please include this version number when sending bug reports or help requests!
- Fixed an error message in loading. That’s what I get for making last-minute tweaks during Patch Day maintenance…
- Updated for WoW patch 1.8.
- General improvements to utility code shared with other Fizzwidget addons (GFWUtils).
- Version 1700.1 didn’t actually work due to a last-minute change to the WoW 1.7 client. (Blizzard likes to keep us on our toes, you know.) Works now.
- Actually works with wowguru.com’s updater — previous releases left out the necessary file.
- Updated TOC for WoW patch 1.7.
- Cleaned up code shared with other Fizzwidget mods; should no longer produce cryptic error messages if you don’t have the latest versions of everything (starting with version 1700.1 of all mods).
- Code cleanup and standardization among Fizzwidget mods.
- Supports wowguru.com‘s UI updater utility (and potentially others).
- Some recent WoW patch left us with a tendency to not resize the tooltip appropriately when adding text. Fixed.
- Now also modifies the tooltip for when you mouse over party or target frames (or any other place that calls
GameTooltip:SetUnit(), for that matter).