[ > ]
The following addons are obsolete or otherwise no longer being updated. They probably won’t work on the current version of WoW, but old versions are available here in case other addon authors find the source code useful — follow the links below for lists of each addon’s versions.
- Disenchant Predictor: Slowly obsoleted by the long march of new WoW expansions. By now the only disenchant rule you really need to know is “disenchant loot from expansion X to get crafting mats from expansion X”, which isn’t worth maintaining an addon for.
- AutoCraft: Key functionality was broken by WoW Patch 1.10, and even more so in WoW 2.0/TBC. For a similar concept, search for “Advanced TradeSkill Window” or “Skillet” at any of the major WoW Addon websites.
- Enchant Seller: Wasn’t using this addon enough myself to justify continued maintenance. Several related or similar addons are available from other authors.
- Guildentipper: Its rather basic functionality was (finally!) added to the default Blizzard UI in WoW Patch 2.1.0.
- ShoppingList: Wasn’t using this addon enough myself to justify continued maintenance. Some auction-related addons from other authors now include saved searches.
- TrackMenu: Its functionality was added to the default Blizzard UI in WoW Patch 2.3.0.
- AdSpace: I no longer have the time to keep a large item database updated. Swindler Preventer is a continuation of the AdSpace code with an expanded feature set; see also Mendeleev, Informant (from the Auctioneer suite), Acki’s Recipe List and/or RecipeRadar.
- Gemologist: Another casualty of my busy schedule outside the workshop. Again, Mendeleev and Informant (among others) provide similar information.
- Linkerator: Needs a lot of work that I don’t have time for before it’s in a state I’d want to publish. Linkepedia is a continuation of the Linkerator code, and LootLink is another alternative.
- ReagentCost: Maintaining compatibility with third-party auction price trackers took too much of my time. Many tradeskill window enhancements/replacements now offer similar functionality.
- Hunter’s Helper: Made obsolete by the vastly improved, long overdue new Hunter pet system in WoW Patch 3.0.
- Levelator: Caused taint errors in WoW 4.x and later; fixing would turn it into a mere clone of other mods such as Quel’evel.